So, many of my friends have told me that I need to write. One even said, "you're a writer, write." God has always given me plenty to say, but putting it out there in written form has always seemed like such a greater risk. I pray that there will be much that is shared here that is a blessing to you. It is my hope to be an encouragement to you and an exhorter for you to walk in the deeper places with God. As I start this new undertaking, I will endeavor to add only those things that God has truly laid upon my heart. I already have a pulpit, so this will be an outlet to share devotions and revelation that God has granted me that might be of benefit in some way to those who might read this blog. I will draw from Scripture, writings and devotions of those more learned than I, as well as from that which God has given to me in my time with Him. I hope it is worth your time. Don't be afraid to post in response to my postings, both here and on my website. Many blessings to you and yours. Thanks for checking in with us here. Come back often and tell your friends about this site. Don't forget to become a follower and let me know if you have a blog of your own.
Because of Jesus,
Pastor Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, here we are, more than a decade since I last wrote a blog. A lot has changed, but my pursuit is still the same. I am seeking after the t...
-
So, as I have always said, there can be no resurrection without a death. In order for there to be new life there must be a passing...
-
So, many of my friends have told me that I need to write. One even said, "you're a writer, write." God has always given me ple...
Thanks for sending me this link. I look forward to reading your entries too!
ReplyDeleteMarina